Align CRE (Commercial Real-Estate)
Q: Where did you grow up?
A: Nigeria and India
Q: What is your educational background?
A: Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting from Hofstra University, New York.
Q: What is your job responsibilities?
A: Consult with clients to help create solutions to their real estate problems – Advisory, Asset Management, Brokerage and Development.
Q: What professional organizations are you a member of?
A: Indian American Chamber of Commerce and West Orange Chamber of Commerce.
Q: What honors and awards have you received?
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce Plaque – Recognition for Dedicated Service as a Member of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- United States Congress Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition – Board Member for West Orange Chamber of Commerce.
- Leadership West Orange Graduate Recognition.
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce Plaque – Appreciation for Dedication and Continued Support of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce “Business After Hours”.
- The Internal Revenue Service Certificate of Appreciation – for Volunteering Services to its Volunteer and Education Programs.
- Hofstra University School of Business Dean’s Award for Service to the Community – for Offering Free Tax Assistance to the Disadvantaged, the Disabled, and the Aged.
- Department of the Treasury / Internal Revenue Service – Recognition Letter for Participation in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program.
Q: What is your community involvement?
A: Vice Chair for the Orange County Membership and Mission Review Board, Board of Directors and Secretary Indian American Chamber of Commerce, Winter Garden Little League Team Sponsor
Q: What do you want people to know about you?
A: I have lived in Orlando longer than any other city.
Q: What is your hobby?
A: Playing Cricket, Basketball and Racquetball.
Q: What would surprise people most about you?
A: I like riding motorcycles and I am a southpaw.
Q: If you own a business, please describe it and include your mission statement.
A: Align Commercial Real Estate. Advisory, Asset Management, Brokerage and Development. “from Concept to Completion” Our Mission is to always put the client first, as we “RISE” above any challenges we encounter! Our success and commitment are supported by our Values and actions:
- R = Respect – Treat others with dignity and value their contributions.
- I = Integrity – Uphold ethical standards in all that we do.
- S = Service – Meet or exceed the client’s needs.
- E = Excellence – Always look for ways to improve.